Altair Travel Agency looking to hire an experienced travel consultant to join its Customer Care team (flights department)
Position: Travel Consultants for online department
Altair Travel Agency
is a leading company in the tourist field since 1980. Our offices are located at 26 Pentelis street, Palaio Faliro Athens. In 2012 Altair Travel expanded its business activities to the provision of online travel services in Greece (www.petas.gr
), Europe and Asia (www.tripair.com
). We offer high quality services such as flight and ferry tickets, hotel accommodation, car rentals, travel insurances and ancillary services. Our experienced and multilingual personnel assist daily all users who wish to purchase tourist services, amend, or cancel them.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced travel consultant to join our Customer Care team (flights department).
Our agency offers a competitive salary, private health insurance, work in a pleasant environment and skills enrichment through on-the-job-training.
• Handling of the requests (amendments or cancellations of flight tickets, general queries) received by the customers. Communication with the customers through phone and email correspondence.
• Cooperative spirit and communicative skills as the candidate is to work closely with their colleagues, and most importantly with the agency’s customers in order to provide them with accurate and satisfactory services.
• In depth knowledge of our operations model and products so that the candidate is able to provide efficient services.
Required Skills for candidate
• Excellent use of at least one GDS (Worldspan, Amadeus etc.) for flight tickets issuance/amendments/cancellations
• Excellent command of English in written and spoken
• Excellent use of MS Office
• Ability to work with efficiency under pressure
• Excellent team spirit, written and oral communication skills
Desired Skills which will be considered as an asset
• Experience in the tourist field
• Experience in online/technologically advanced working environment
• Academic degree preferably in the tourist sector
• Strong command of a second langauge