Burraq Travel & Tours is looking to hire Operation Manager, Travel Consultants for Counter Department and for Customer Care Department, Fraud Analyst
Burraq Travel & Tours
was established in 2006, with the core objective of creating a modern enterprise in the highly competitive world of Travel and Tourism. Company takes pride in being a member of Burraq Group.
At present, Burraq Travel & Tours is a one stop shop for all Travel needs offering the travelers the convenience of trouble-free online booking at lowest possible prices.
Burraq Travel & Tour is devoted to understand the desires of every customer and offer them the most cost efficient arrangement.
We are currently looking to hire experienced travel consultants to join our team for the below positions:
2)Travel Consultants for Counter Department
3)Travel Consultants for Customer Care Department
Our agency offers a competitive salary, work in a pleasant environment and skills enrichment through on-the-job-training
• Handling of the requests (amendments or cancellations of flight tickets, general queries) received by the customers. Communication with the customers through phone and email correspondence.
• Cooperative spirit and communicative skills as the candidate is to work closely with their colleagues, and most importantly with the agency’s customers in order to provide them with accurate and satisfactory services.
• In depth knowledge of operations model and products so that the candidate is able to provide efficient services.
Required Skills for candidates
• Excellent use of at least one GDS (Worldspan, Amadeus etc.) for flight tickets issuance/amendments/cancellations
• Excellent command of English in written and spoken
• Excellent use of MS Office
• Ability to work with efficiency under pressure
• Excellent team spirit, written and oral communication skills
Desired Skills which will be considered as an asset
• Experience in the tourist field
• Experience in online/technologically advanced working environment
• Academic degree preferably in the tourist sector
• Strong command of a second langauge