Spanish & Cypriot companies have opening the following positions: Reservations (Incoming), Contracting (Hotels), Customer Service
Spanish & Cypriot companies have opening at the following positions:
Position for 1-3: Athens-Greece
Job involves working:
· Flexible timetable due to job complexity
· High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate, some college.
· 2 to 5 years’ experience as an employee, preferably at Tour Operator
· Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
· Ability to input and access information in the management system/computers.
· Compute basic arithmetic & Computer literacy
· Ability to: perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy - prioritize and organize.
· Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
· Follow directions thoroughly and understand guest’s service needs.
· Work cohesively with coworkers – vendors or B2B customers as part of a team.
· Work with minimal supervision.
· Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Company data.
· Excellent communication skills;- diplomacy and tact;
· Commitment to people management;
· Strong organisational skills;
· Resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times;
· A genuine interest in travel.
· College degree.
· Fluency in English & Greek
· Ability to suggestively sell.
· Previous guest relations training