Η Maxima Lufthansa City Center ζητεί…
Maxima Lufthansa City Center (LCC) S.A . has been one of the leaders in the congress tourism & corporate travel markets since 1997. The companyΆs service portfolio includes organization of conferences, corporate meetings & events, the management of corporate travel, as well as leisure tourism, both in Greece & abroad. As a Lufthansa City Center, Maxima LCC belongs to a global network of 600 offices in more than 80 countries, and is preferred & recommended by Lufthansa.
The company continues to strengthen its position in the market by offering consistently high quality, comprehensive & customer-focused travel services, as well as adopting business development strategies. Within this framework, Maxima LCC is seeking to employ a
Business Development Executive
- Find, evaluate & process new business opportunities to bring profitable business
- Expand customer base – Sales Department will contact & meet with new customers.
- Plan, supervise & monitor sales strategies so that profitability, growth & revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Plan & implement customer retention & relationship management
- Contribute to formulation & implementation of marketing strategy
- Plan, supervise & monitor corporate image & reputation
- Develop & maintain Maxima LCCΆs presence on the Internet
- Contact frequently with Lufthansa City Center central offices
- Age 30-40 years old
- University degree (AEI or equivalent) in Business Administration
- At least 2 years professional experience in equivalent position on the service sector.
- Perfect knowledge of Greek & English languages
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Perfect knowledge of the Internet – SEO knowledge will be highly appreciated
- Familiar with hotel & flight reservations (Amadeus or equivalent GDS)
- Managerial merits
- Be open-minded & creative
Maxima LCC offers:
- Attractive remuneration package – according to qualifications
- Nice working environment, within a supportive team
Please, send your CV & Cover Letter to [email protected], latest by 30th April 2010.